Taylor's.383-85 St. Vincent Street, Glasgow.
This poor quality photograph was taken in 1922. It was situated at the corner od St. Vincent Street and North Street.
In 1875 William Docherty was licensee, he also had premises in Argyle Street and Dobbie's Loan.
From 1889 to the end of the First World War Henry Holland Taylor occupied these premises.
In the 1950s the pub was known as the Lounge.