548 St Vincent Street, Glasgow, G3 8XZ.
Andy's Bar. 1990s
First licensed in 1861 by William McNee, he also had a pub at 216 Dumbarton Road. James Grant took over the license in 1891, Mr Grant was well known in the Gorbals having a pub on Main Street, Gorbals and another at 19 Argyle Street. This pub has had a few different names in its life time, McNee’s, Grant’s, Breadalbane Arms, Brewers Arms and Andy’s Bar. It was demolished only a few years ago.
The McNee family occupied the premises in 1890, William and his wife Marion lived at Douglas Gardens, Uddingston. Before William took over the pub in 1861 he was trading in a small pub at 12 Stockwell Street.