444 Maryhill Road, Glasgow.
Thomas Ferguson's bar sat at the corner of Maryhill Road and Hinshaw Street. In the early 1920s this part of Maryhill Road was called New City Road. Many will remember this old pub as The Wilton.
In 1877 Robert Lauder occupied these premises until 1880, the business was them acquired by John Lockhart. He was well established in the city of Glasgow having premises at the Queen's Arcade, Raeberry Street and North Street.
Thomas Ferguson became licence holder in 1916, the pub then was still known as John Lockhart & Co. Thomas acquired the business own his own account around 1930. The old pub was renovated a few years later with his name above the doorway.
The pub was demolished in the late 1970s, Tennent Caledonian Breweries operated the business before it was finally flattened.