952 Govan Road, Govan, Glasgow. G51 3AJ. Tel: 01414451018.
In 1899 David Wood ran a public house on this site. James Rae Chassels took over the licence in 1916.
David Wood's Bar on the right. circa 1910.
This was known for many years as the Glen Bar, it was changed to Richards by the new owner Richard Wilson. It was previously called the Old Govan Arms and Donnelly's named after another licence holder.