Mac's Place.422 London Road, Glasgow.
Situated at the corner of London Road and Binnie Place. Craig Riddell a wealthy and prosperous east end spirit merchant owned this public house in 1874. He had a well known son in the trade, Craig Douglas Riddell who played an important part in the Glasgow Licensed Trade.The pub stayed in the same family well after the Second World War. The tenement and the old pub was demolished around 1970.