Stirling Road.3 pub found.
The Corner Bar. 113
Daly's Bar. 113
Other Pubs on Stirling Road in 1899.
13 Stirling Road, owned by Robert Wilson, he also ran a pub at the corner of 164 Rutherglen Road and 112 Rose Street and 18 Govan Street now known as Ballater Street.
75-77 Stirling Road owned by publican George Prangnell, he also had a pub at the corner of 182 St James Road and 50 Ronald Street.
120 Stirling Road was owned by Andrew Campbell Riddall, he also had pubs on Duke Street (Dennistoun Bar), 23 West Shamrock Street (The Glenlee) and a pub at 661-63 Dalmarnock Road.
146 Stirling Road (McLaren's Bar) was owned by Alexander McLaren, he also had pubs at 11 Camdelriggs (Alexander McLaren's) which then became known as the Riggs Bar, 78 Cambridge Street (The Cambridge Bar) and the (Camden Bar) at the corner of 103 Caledonia Road and 68 Camden Street.
167 Stirling Road was owned by Jane Dillon McArthur.
210-212 Stirling Road was run by Mary Munro, it sat at the corner of 31 Glebe Street and was known as (The Royal Bar).
239-241 was owned by John McCrone.
The last pub was at number 285-287 owned by William Teacher (Teacher's Bar).
© 2002 John Gorevan. oldglasgowpubs.co.uk. All Rights Reserved.