The Moy.232 Paisley Road West, Glasgow.
The Moy was opened in 1937 by publican James Brown. A nice Art Deco pub front. Mr Brown occupied the premises until the 1960s.
After the site was cleared and lay derelict for years a new pub was built on the site during the garden festival, the pub was named the Gairdeners Airms.
The Moy bar Lounge, 232 Paisley Road advert 1975.