The Grand Bar.156-58 Cowcaddens, Glasgow.
The Grand Bar.
This was originally Thomas Galloway's premises, formerly owned by John Steel, Mr Steel also had premises at the corner of Saltmarket and London Road.
Mr Galloway owned this pub from 1876, he also owned pubs on Raeberry Street, 214 Hope Street, 179 New City Road, 110 North Street, 533 New City Road and 9 Sauchiehall Street.
The photograph above was taken in 1963 it was demolished shortly afterwards.
Also see The Woodside Inn.