The Exchequer.53-61 Dumbarton Road, Glasgow. G11 6PD. Tel: 0141 334 3301.
This old pub was built on the site of John Black's old public house in 1900. Philip MacSorley a well known Glasgow publican commissioned architects Clarke & Bell to design his new art nouveau saloon bar.
Philip MacSorley started out in the licensed trade in small premises in the Garngad, many will still remember this old pub as the Stop Inn now demolished. In the same year 1886 he was running another pub in Pollokshaws Road. One of his most famous pubs is MacSorley's in Jamaica Street which he took over in 1897, this old howff was known as the Clan Vaults which he demolished and built a new public house on the same site.
This old established pub was known as the Roost, Wall Street and now Boho.
Another name it's been known as is Fitter & Firkin for a short while, and the Clinic.
1980s when the pub was known as Wall Street.
Boho Bar. 2007.