The Broomhill Bar.
277 Dobbie's Loan, 164 Milton Street, Glasgow.
The Broomhill Bar, 1960s.
The Broomhill Bar was situated at the corner of Dobbie's Loan and 164Milton Street.
In 1895 Mary Shaw Fraser acquired the old licence, she paid the Caledonian Railway Company who owned the property £40 per year. Mrs Fraser continued to struggle in the pub until the end of the First World War.
Other names on the licence was John Broadfoot who ran the pub in the 1930s and Frank Yuile who served the locals here in the 1960s before it was demolished.